TRINITY VIDEO - All Optical Routing Switch from 4x4 up to 192x192 Ports
The Polatis Trinity™ all-optical video routing switch is a high-performance, fully non-blocking all-optical matrix switch for the video transport, broadcast, intelligence and video post-production industries. It is designed to meet the highest performance and reliability needs of the most demanding applications with exceptionally low optical loss, compact size, low power consumption and fast switching speeds. With support of Software-Defined Networks (SDNs) via an embedded OpenFlow control interface, Trinity enables extremely low latency for time-critical traffic required for new virtual cloud services in hybrid packet-optical data centers. The Trinity optical switch family is based on Polatis' patented DirectLight® optical switching technology which provides an unprecedented ability to control and manage high-bandwidth video and audio signals.
- Carier-class reliability and interfaces from the worldwide leader in optical switches
- SDN enabled via an embedded OpenFlow control interface allows reconfiguration of the network on demand
- Polatis' patented DirectLight® Beam-Steering technology sets the industry standard
- Flexible configuration options allow you to choose from 4x4 to 192x192 ports
- Optional fully integrated power meters and/or passive optical taps
- Lowest loss and highest performing switches help you solve your toughest optical networking challenges